“The Industry Awards are the only awards that are free to all companies globally to enter and created and voted on by the buying constituency. The concept for offering four specific category awards in the G&L Annual Gaming & Hospitality Industry Awards was to recognize companies for their specific core competency that they bring to the table for operators; each category is incredibly important in our industry. Of course the significance of the awards are the executives comprised within the G&L Board and Roundtable Colleagues that define the awards, create the rigorous award process, analyze the nominations and select the recipients. These judges are the top innovation leaders in our industry, they represent a vast majority of all gaming and hospitality spend in North America and we’re excited to host this award series and continuously humbled to be a part of the amazing industry thought leaders within the G&L Community,” —Jeannie Caruso, CEO, Gaming & Leisure
There are four specific Gaming & Hospitality Industry Awards. G&L’s Board and Roundtable Colleagues consider the technical product, the company that produces the product, their service level and performance. A company may win multiple awards. These are the four awards:
- Innovation Award: The Company that demonstrates the best original thinking in solving one or more business problems.
- Transformation Award: The Company that has most dramatically changed the gaming or hospitality industry’s technology landscape in the area of interoperability.
- Partner Award: The Company that best illustrates a granular understanding of the real problems facing their clients, and has taken the steps within their offerings to demonstrate they are the appropriate solutions partner for today and for tomorrow.
- Platinum Award: The highest honor award is given to the Company who the judges believe to best exemplify all three of the above categories.
2016 G&L Annual Gaming & Hospitality Industry Awards Recipients
We congratulate the 2016 Award Recipients!
- Platinum Award | OfferCraft
- Transformation Award | Infor
- Innovation Award | eConnect
- Partner Award | OnCourse Learning
G&L Phil LaBelle Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
- Charly Paelinck, Former Chief Product Officer| Caesars Entertainment
2016 G&L Industry Excellence Award Recipients
- Shows Deep Understanding of Customer | Agilysys
- Solves Specific Business Challenges | BirtchStreet
- Working with Customer as a Team | Info-Tech
- State of the Art Technology | SAP SuccessFactors
- Quality of Product Idea | SkyWire
- Sets Interoperability Example | VCE
- Increases Revenue | VizExplorer
- Cost Savings for the Industry | Virtual Procurement Services