In the past few years, the EB-5 regional center pilot program has become particularly attractive to the gaming industry as an alternative, low-interest source of capital in a tight lending market. Moreover, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service has stated that EB-5 projects can be implemented on tribal Native American lands, where many gaming projects are found.
- Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment (MGE) Appoints New Executive Leadership to Support Brand Growth
- Eastern European Gaming Summit Banner
- BEGE Expo Sidebar
- Eastern European Gaming Summit Sidebar
- BEGE Banner 2018
- Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) Releases July 2018 Index
- IGT Wins 700-Unit Video Lottery Terminal Contract with Western Canada Lottery Corporation