In the past few years, the EB-5 regional center pilot program has become particularly attractive to the gaming industry as an alternative, low-interest source of capital in a tight lending market. Moreover, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service has stated that EB-5 projects can be implemented on tribal Native American lands, where many gaming projects are found.
- BiG Africa Supershow 2019 – A new year, new topics and speakers
- SPiCE 2019 – Interview with Christina Thakor-Rankin
- TNet 2
- WORLD GAMING EXPO MONACO – Next edition in 2019
- The 19th Annual TribalNet Conference & Tradeshow – reports record breaking numbers
- GEA SUMMIT TRANSFORMS GAMING INDUSTRY TRADE SHOW
- IGT PlayShot Retail Sports Betting Solution Completes Nevada Regulatory Approval