In the past few years, the EB-5 regional center pilot program has become particularly attractive to the gaming industry as an alternative, low-interest source of capital in a tight lending market. Moreover, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service has stated that EB-5 projects can be implemented on tribal Native American lands, where many gaming projects are found.
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®) Brings North America’s Gaming Regulators Together for High-level Discussions at 18th Regulators Roundtable
- ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT FOR THE SPORTS BETTING & GAMING INDIA SUMMIT!
- EVENTUS INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCES VENUE FOR THE CYPRUS GAMING SHOW SECOND INSTALLMENT
- Cher-Ae Heights Casino Selects Agilysys Solution Suite for Increased Operational Efficiency and Secure Guest Payments
- AmneSuediKagasheki Gives Proactive Advice For Operating African Markets
- ONLY 2 WEEKS REMAINING FOR THE SPORTS BETTING & GAMING INDIA SUMMIT 2018
- What to look forward to at Sports Betting East Africa 2018 – Two Months To Go
- Rainmaker’s revcaster® Powers Newly Enhanced Market Intelligence For Omni Hotels & Resorts