LONDON, U.K. – June 11, 2018 – International Game Technology PLC (“IGT”) (NYSE: IGT) today announced it will present a comprehensive portfolio of games and solutions for its customers in Latin America at the 2018 Peru Gaming Show, June 20-21 in Lima, Peru. The two-day event will serve as an important platform for the Company to showcase its commitment to delivering entertaining, market-relevant solutions that can fuel its customers’ growth.
“IGT is pleased to demonstrate our expanded hardware and content portfolio at the Peru Gaming Show, and to showcase how our new products such as the CrystalDual 27 cabinet can complement IGT’s other successful products in the region,” said Marcel Heutmekers, IGT Senior Vice President Latin America Gaming. “IGT will also showcase new, market-ready multi-level progressive games such as Fortune Gong and Fort Knox.”
Must-see products within IGT’s stand 60 will include:
- CrystalDual® 27 Cabinet and Content: Featuring two, 27-inch 4K displays, the CrystalDual 27 cabinet will make its Latin America trade show debut. The versatile cabinet supports a rich library of new and proven IGT game themes, and will display a variety of multi-game bundles designed specifically for Latin American market opportunities. Standout titles on the CrystalDual 27 cabinet will include — new diversity HD game bundles, along with USwitch™ multi-game bundles that feature a user-friendly game selector that groups similar types of games. The USwitch intuitive design makes it easier for players to find games that suit their individual gameplay preferences.
- CrystalCurve™ Cabinet and Content: IGT will showcase both core and premium titles on the 43-inch curved, ultra-HD 4K display of the CrystalCurve cabinet. The Wild Fury Jackpots™, Ocean Magic Grand™, All In™ and Mega Wheel™ games will be among the many “Proven Performer” core titles that attendees can enjoy within IGT’s stand. IGT will also demonstrate the internationally celebrated multi-level progressive Fortune Gong™ and Fort Knox® games. Both titles feature a deep library of base games and give players the chance to win mystery-driven jackpots.
- Multi-Level Progressives on the CrystalSlant™ Cabinet: IGT’s thrilling new multi-level progressive, Cash Climb™ slots will be on display on the CrystalSlant cabinet. The high-energy, eleven-level progressive game will be introduced with two compelling game themes: Cash Climb Greek Glory™ and Cash Climb Heavenly Treasures®.
- TRUE 3D™ Content on the AXXIS® 3D Cabinet: New TRUE 3D titles James Cameron’s Avatar™ 3D and ZUMA™ 3D will make their Latin America debut. Avatar 3D brings to life one of the most successful movies of all time, while the ZUMA 3D game presents an entertaining, vibrant experience with the game’s use of glasses-free TRUE 3D technology.
- New Games for the S3000® Cabinet: The Company will highlight new game titles for its globally successful S3000® mechanical reel cabinet. The Triple Double Diamond® and Double Gold™ games will be must-play titles within IGT’s stand. IGT’s Money Storm® link on the S3000® cabinet will also make its Latin America debut. This high energy, multi-level progressive is available in three and five-reel configurations, and features engaging “Win Zones” that heighten player anticipation and excitement.
For more information visit IGT.com or the Company’s Peru Gaming Show event page here.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.