5 September 2018, Johannesburg, South Africa
Today, Eventus International announced the confirmed speakers for the 6th Annual BiG Africa SuperShow which will be held at Emperors Palace from 5-6 November.
The 6th Annual BiG Africa Supershow is guaranteed to be a good show! In addition to the show being free to attend for South African gambling industry professionals, this year’s agenda will feature a wide variety of speakers from across the continent that are leading executives in both the retail and land-based sports betting and casino sectors.
Eventus International is proud to announce that the following gaming sector professionals will be speaking at the 6th Annual BiG Africa SuperShow:
Sports Betting Sector:
- Albert Climent, Founder, OneBlock Technologies Ltd
- Austin Udu, Director of Sales for Africa, Media Stream AG
- Dhrupal Amin, MD – Online Gaming and Sports Betting, Goldrush Group (G-Bets)
- Ivan Zaltsman, CIO, World Sports Betting
- Jack Smith, Business Development Manager, Sporting Solutions
- Martin Sack, Group Manager: Online Business Development, Sun International
- Sean Coleman, CEO, South African Bookmakers Association
- Seun Methowe, Country Manager – West Africa, Perform Group
- Shane Leahy, CEO, Oxygen8 Group
- John Gouws, MD-Inside Analytics, BI Adviser to Chalkline Sports
Casino and Hospitality:
- Cliff Lamberton, MD, African Casino Equipment Suppliers Pty Ltd
- Judith Kiragu, Director, GoldenKey Casino
- Joan Alcorn, International Consultant in Hospitality, leisure, Tourism, Gaming Industries
- Nicholas Chapman, Gaming Executive, Caesar’s Entertainment Corporation (Emerald Resort and Casino)
- Wayne Hill, COO, Bidvest Prestige
- Tsepho Makhudu, Founder, Makhudu Hospitality Consultants
- Katleho Thejane, Director, Goldrush Group
All-round Gambling professionals :
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming Ltd
- Chhayan Ringadoo, CEO, Gambling Regulatory Authority, Mauritius
- Edgar Agaba, CEO, National Gaming Board, Uganda
- Felix Mukaxe, Gambling Inspector, Mozambique Gambling Board
- Pierre Otto, Compliance and Quality Manager, GLI Africa
And many more to be confirmed!
“We are currently in the last phase of agenda development. Our goal is to have a final agenda ready by the end of the week” – Jordan Crossley, Conference Producer, Eventus International
With registrations coming in for the show as early as two months ago, the race is on to register for the 6th Annual BiG Africa Supershow!
“This year’s BiG Africa Summit is going to be packed! We will only have a limited number of seats so it will be best if our loyal attendees from all our African shows register for the summit now to avoid being left out” – Yudi Soetjiptadi, Managing Director, Eventus International.
You can register on Eventus Internatioanal’s BiG Africa website (link below) or contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director (contact below) to register directly.